|Dates:||Friday 13 October 2017 - Saturday 28 April 2018|
|Times:||Friday 6.30pm to 10.00pm and Saturday and Sunday 9.30am to 5.30pm|
|Fee:||Course fee €1250.00 Paid in installments plus Exam Fee|
Next course begins in October – contact us for dates!
Holistic Massage Course Dates
2017 October 13, 14,15 November 3, 4,5 December 1, 2,3
2018 January 14, 20,21 February 3, 4,17 March 10,11 April 7,8 ,28
Exam date : 28th April 2018
Friday evening 6.30pm to 10.00pm,
Saturday and Sunday 9.00am to 5.30pm
Note dates in red are Friday evenings 6.30pm to 10.00pm
Cost: €1250.00 Exam fee: €140
- Payment schedule:
- Deposit: €150.00
- 13th October €300.00
- 3rd November: €300.00
- 1st December: €250.00
- 4th February: €250.00
- 11th March: €140.00 exam fee
During this Diploma in Holistic Massage course the students will learn how to give a wonderful, relaxing and therapeutic massage. They will also be introduced to the concept of holistic lifestyle and will be given information and tools to help their clients make positive changes which will benefit their health.
Students will also be trained in some advanced massage techniques such as Pregnancy and Baby massage and Remedial Neck and Shoulders massage.
Upon completion of this course students will be able to practice massage professionally. This course is also an entry point for further studies, such as advanced massage techniques, deep tissue cupping, lymphatic drainage, oncology massage and more.
The course content:
- Full Body massage including the abdomen
- Facial massage including shoulder, neck and scalp
- Pregnancy Massage
- Baby Massage
- Seated Remedial Neck and Shoulder Massage
- Mini Facial
The massage techniques taught will include:
* Body analysis
* Vegetable oils
* Consultation techniques
Anatomy and Physiology
* Anatomy and Physiology of the full body
Business Awareness and Ethics
Following completion of the course the student will sit the following exams:
- Massage – practical
- Massage – theory
- Business and Ethics
- Anatomy and Physiology
- The course fee covers the cost of the course and all course material and books.
- The exam fee is charged separately
- Students will have to purchase a uniform, towels, massage oil, and a massage couch to practice at home.
This course is accredited by ITEC
If a student holds an recent qualification in Anatomy and Physiology or Business and Ethics they may be exempt from that part of the course and/or examination. Please contact us to see if you qualify.
This course can not be booked on line.
1. Please phone office to make a payment by laser and debit cards.
2. To pay by cheque – please make cheque payable to Obus Limited and send to 3-4 Mill Lane, Leixlip, Co Kildare W23 X2P7
Please remember to include your full name and contact details