|Dates:||Saturday 14 April 2018 - Saturday 14 April 2018|
|Times:||10.00am to 3.30pm|
Our introduction to Aromatherapy course is an ideal introduction to the wonderful world of aromatherapy and massage.
You get to use, smell and work with lots of essential oils.
You will be making hand and body creams with your favorite essential oils.
Your family and friends will thoroughly enjoy the hand massage sequences taught on this course.
The course is aimed at people who are interested in new ways of looking after their health and their wellness. Your questions will be answered and your imagination will be inspired!
The course covers:
- What is aromatherapy and how does it work
- Hand Massage
- Making blends of essential oils to enhance you life.
- Making blends of essential oils to combat common ailments – such as colds, sore throats, PMT.
- Blending hand and body creams
- Stress – what it is, how it effects your health and how to deal with it holistically