|Dates:||Sunday 19 November 2017 - Sunday 19 November 2017|
|Times:||9.30am to 5.30pm|
Learn how to perform a wonderful Thai Foot Massage that your clients will love to receive and you will love to give!
This is a 50-60 minute sequence that can be performed with the client on a massage table or sitting in a chair.
It can be a stand alone treatment or you can use it as an addition to your normal body massage treatment or reflexology treatment.
The course is based on the Traditional Thai foot massage using Thai Foot sticks to stimulate reflex points in the feet and legs.
It also includes a therapeutic massage of the feet and lower legs using hands, palms and fingers to relax the muscles of the feet and lower legs.
The course fee includes, course notes and a Thai Foot Stick
The benefits of Thai Foot Massage to the client:
- It improves circulation in the legs and feet
- It moves stagnant Qi and balances the energy body
- It restores balances to all systems of the body
The benefits of Thai Foot Massage to the therapist:
- It is a wonderful addition to all therapies – massage, reflexology and acupuncture
- The introduction of the Thai Foot stick will save on overuse of the hands and fingers.
Who can attend?
This course is open to any therapist holding a recognized qualification in Massage, Reflexology or acupuncture