What is ACE Massage Cupping?
Click here to see some fantastic results from Advance Cupping Massage
A wonderful ancient tool has found its place in the contemporary world of health care. ACE Massage Cupping™ is a modern form of vacuum therapy, and the incredible results that this treatment produces have truly impressed those who experience its subtle power.
By creating suction and vacuum pressure, ACE Massage Cupping™ is used to:
- Soften tight muscles and tone attachments
- Loosen adhesions and lift connective tissue
- Bring hydration and blood flow to body tissues
- Remove debris from deep inflammation to the skin surface for release
- Drain excess fluids and toxins by opening lymphatic pathways
ACE Massage Cupping™ therapy is incredibly versatile and the basic movements can easily be customised to accomplish a wide variety of techniques, from lymphatic drainage to deep tissue release. This complements many health modalities ranging from spa treatments to therapeutic and sports massage, physical and occupational therapies.
ACE Massage Cupping™ is result oriented … and the treatment FEELS GREAT!
Magnetic Micro-Cupping is used to:
- Reduce inflammation
- Reduce scar tissue
- Chronic pain
- Boost the immune system
- Alkalise tissue
- Sedate the nervous system
ACE Massage Cupping
The Course Content
In this ACE Massage cupping course students will learn how to work with a variety of cups:
- Manual pump cups
- Manual silicone cups
- Facial cups
- Micro magnet cups
- ACE Massage cupping (with machine)
During this 3 day workshop students will study and work with:
- A selection of manual cups
- Micro magnet cups
- Medi-cuppping machine
Students will practice techniques and movements on face, back, neck, shoulders, legs, abdomen and arms.
Speciality applications for:
- Fascia release and fascitis
- Restriction of movement
- Lymph drainage
- Pre and Post surgery
- Athletic performance enhancement
- Body contouring, weight loss/obesity
- General wellness
This course is open to all massage therapists, occupational therapists, acupuncturists and physiotherapists.