About the Course
Obus School of Healing Therapies teaches aromatherapy to the advanced level recommended by IFPA.
The International Federation of Professional Aromatherapists (IFPA) is the largest aromatherapy organization in the world.
The IFPA Aromatherapy Diploma is the most comprehensive course available.
It prepares the therapist to use essential oils and carrier oils effectively for:
- Common ailments
- Acute conditions
- Benefit wellness
- Counteract the effects of stress
IFPA Aromatherapy Diploma
Our syllabus includes
- The general therapeutic use of essential oils
- The therapeutic use of essential oils in pregnancy
- The therapeutic use of essential oils for babies and children
- Stress Management, Postural Analysis and Energy Medicine
- Aroma-Reflex Qi massage
- Aromatherapy for Pregnancy and childbirth
- Aromatherapy for Babies and Children
If you would like to:
Upgrade your training to the IFPA standard and avail of the great aromatherapy resource of this organization, contact us on email@example.com to discuss what you need to add to your current qualification
If you have been trained over 10 years ago and would like to update your knowledge to include all the great research which is now available to Aromatherapists.
Then contact us to see what we can offer you
Our principal Christine Courtney would be delighted to discuss your individual needs.