About The Course
Denise Hanlon, has drawn from her knowledge of aromatherapy, energy healing, holistic massage, reflexology, traditional Chinese medicine and fifteen years of teaching to create this wonderful relaxing and beneficial rejuvenating facial for reflexologists to use with their clients.
During this two day workshop you will be shown how to use the face and head as a microcosm of the body and to stimulate different reflexology points, acupressure points and meridians to support the natural healing ability of the body’s own energy, as in traditional reflexology of the foot and hand.
As the face and head incorporate the central nervous system of the brain, it responds very rapidly to points and areas in this region thus enabling the whole body to relax while also enhancing the complexion in a visible way.
This workshop is open to fully qualified reflexologists.
The two-day workshop will include
- Revisiting the Skin, Lymph and Nervous systems
- Revisiting the muscles of the face
- Overview of the energy of the meridians to incorporate the whole-body systems
- Mapping the reflex points and meridians of the body onto the face
- Lymphatic drainage of the face, neck and head
- Using massage techniques plus organic carrier oils to enhance complexion and aid massage strokes
Learning how to use an acupoint pulse pen to stimulate:
- Reflex points
- Acupressure points
- Origin and insertions points of facial muscles to enhance the complexion and release tension locally and throughout the body
- Jade roller technique to work the facial contours and relax any tension, tightness or stagnation
- Taking a full consultation and reading the face through the Chinese mapping philosophy
- Contra indications and contra actions
Once completed students can further enhance their skills and knowledge at the Advance Deluxe Rejuvenating Course click here for details