About The Course
OBUS Wellness Centre is delighted to introduce a series of Heal Your Life evening workshops based on the great work of Louise L. Hay.
This series is designed to create space for you to focus on you.
The Heal Your Life evening invites people to explore the teachings of Louise Hay. These evenings are for those who are curious about Heal Your Life but know nothing about it and they are also useful for past participants of the workshops who want to refocus.
They are fun, light hearted evenings with lots of enjoyable learning, focusing on positive transformation. They are a great space for those going through a life change such as empty nest syndrome, retirement, change of career, relationship changes or personal growth.
The exercises learned on the courses will give you new information about yourself to help you make new choices.
These workshops are hosted by Gráinne Stone who is an experienced Heal Your Life teacher. Gráinne commenced on her own personal transformation by participating in a Heal Your Life two-day workshop several years ago.
Totality of Possibilities
14th May 2019
Join me to discover The Totality of Possibilities for YOUR life!
- Do you ever have a nagging feeling that you are not fulfilling your life purpose?
- Do you know you have gifts that aren’t being expressed?
- Do you ever ask yourself, “Is this all there is?”
- If you answered YES to any of these questions, the Totality of Possibilities workshop is for you!
- Learn the 5 keys for mental, emotional and spiritual well-being
- Reclaim your greatness
- Become aware of thoughts that limit you
- Learn to accept who you are and where you are right now
Totality of Possibilities – 14th May 2019 click here
Embracing Your Inner Child
- Do you have a negative thought pattern
- Do you have a critical or judgemental inner voice
- Do you often use the words “I should”
If so, this workshop is for you!
- Change negative messages to positive affirmations
- Embracing and accepting yourself
- Learn how to change your “should” mentality
Heal Your Body
- Have you a dis-EASE in your body
- Are you curious about the connection between your physical health and emotional world
- Do you want to know more about the mind-body connection
If so, this workshop is for you where we will:-
- Explore the mind-body connection and the relationship between them
- Learn how to use positive affirmations around our health
- Release your health problems and negative beliefs
Healing your heart after loss
Are you grieving the loss of a loved one, a job or career, your health, a relationship, or a pet?
If you are finding it difficult to move beyond the loss, this workshop is for you!
Learn the ideas and techniques to heal your heart and find acceptance of the loss and the joy in life again.
You will experience:
- Meditation for find peace
- Forgiveness Work
- A releasing ritual
- Affirmations for healing
- 12 ways to Love Yourself
- The power of sharing with others who are dealing with loss
Creating a Vision Board
Heal Your Life author Louise Hay recommends creating a vision board in order to attract the things you want into your life
But creating a vision board is not just writing lots of impossible things on a list and seeing what happens.
Creating a vision board is creating a sacred space that displays what you want to have in your life AND how you want to feel about your life.
What we focus on expands.
When you create a vision board it should be placed where you can see it regularly. This way you are giving it energy and effectively doing a short visualisation on your dreams every day.
How do create the perfect vision board?
There are no rules, you just focus on what you want and how it is going to make you feel – not on what you think you should want.
This workshop is an opportunity to create space in your life to focus on creating a vision board which fills your heart with delight and joy.
Our Heal Your Life teacher, Grainne, will guide you through the process of personally designing your board for your future. The price includes materials
See Christine’s blog on how she creates her vision board click here