Course Dates: This course takes place over 2 consecutive Monday evenings.
4th and 11th February
Our introduction to Aromatherapy course is an ideal introduction to the wonderful world of aromatherapy and massage.
You get to use, smell and work with lots of essential oils.
You will be making hand and body creams with your favorite essential oils.
Your family and friends will thoroughly enjoy the hand massage sequences taught on this course.
The course is aimed at people who want to know more than can be learned from reading a book.
Your questions will be answered and your imagination will be inspired!
The course covers:
- What is aromatherapy and how does it work
- How to use essential oils safely
- Hand Massage
- Making blends of essential oils to enhance you life.
- Making therapeutic blends of essential oils to combat common ailments – such as colds, sore throats, PMT.
- Making hand and body creams
- Stress – what it is, how it effects your health and how to deal with it holistically
This course is written by our college principal, Christine Courtney
and presented by a graduate of OBUS school of Healing Therapies.