About the course:
Christine Courtney teaches Lymphatic Drainage Massage to therapists around the world and is sought after for her original method of “following the impediment to flow” and her unique teaching methods.
Christine has taken her knowledge of Massage, the Lymphatic System, Reflexology and Lymphatic drainage massage and created this wonderful Lymphatic Drainage through Reflexology course.
The sequence taught is designed to stimulate the body’s lymphatic system which helps the body to eliminate waste and toxins. It also improves metabolism and boosts to the immune system.
* The anatomy of the lymphatic system
* Location of nodes – on the body and the feet
* Drainage patterns – on the body and the feet
* Indications for lymphatic drainage reflexology
Upon completion of the course:
The student will know how to perform:
A full lymphatic drainage reflexology sequence
An adapted lymphatic drainage reflexology sequence for cancer patients
An adapted lymphatic drainage reflexology sequence for fragile and vulnerable clients
Lymphatic drainage through Reflexology is excellent for:
• Clients who get recurrent colds, sore throats etc
• Clients who do not or cannot take much exercise
• Clients suffering with oedema
• Clients who have low energy levels.
• Clients receiving treatment for cancer and post cancer
• Clients with autoimmune illnesses such as Parkinson’s and Multiple scloris
Who can attend the course?
This course is open to qualified reflexologists who hold a recognised qualification in Anatomy and Physiology and massage.