About this course
This is a 2-day training course.
Cupping Massage is a wonderful addition to your massage practice. It helps you work deeply with ease. On this ACE Massage Cupping course students will learn how to work with a variety of cups and a variety of techniques.
- Advanced Cupping Techniques
- Lymphatic Drainage Techniques
- Facial Cupping
- Micro magnet cups
- ACE Massage cupping machine
ACE Massage Cupping™ therapy is incredibly versatile and the basic movements can easily be customised and adapted to accomplish a wide variety of techniques, from lymphatic drainage massage to deep tissue release.
Why take this course?
You will learn how to use the various cups to
- Soften tight muscles
- Tone muscles that are over worked and over stretched
- Loosen adhesions
- Lift connective tissue
- Bring hydration and blood flow to body tissues
- Draw debris from deep inflammation and injury to the skin surface for elimination
- Drain excess fluid and toxins by opening lymphatic pathways
ACE Massage Cupping™ is result oriented … and the treatment FEELS GREAT!
What will I learn on this course?
You will learn a range of moving and static cupping techniques and cupping massage.
You will learn how to work on the whole body:
- Neck, back and shoulders
- Legs and feet
- Arms and hands
Following the course you will be able to work with clients who present with common complaints such as:
- Muscular tightness and pain
- Plantar fasciitis
- Arthritic Pain
- Recurrent infectionPbis
- Restricted joint mobility
Who can take this course?
Students must have taken the one day Obus Deep Tissue Cupping course Click here