Why take this course?
You will learn how to use the various cups to
- Soften tight muscles
- Tone muscles that are over worked and over stretched
- Loosen adhesions
- Lift connective tissue
- Bring hydration and blood flow to body tissues
- Draw debris from deep inflammation and injury to the skin surface for elimination
- Drain excess fluid and toxins by opening lymphatic pathways
ACE Massage Cupping™ is result oriented … and the treatment FEELS GREAT!
What will I learn on this course?
You will learn a range of moving and static cupping techniques and cupping massage.
You will learn how to work on the whole body:
- Neck, back and shoulders
- Legs and feet
- Arms and hands
Following the course you will be able to work with clients who present with common complaints such as:
- Muscular tightness and pain
- Plantar fasciitis
- Arthritic Pain
- Recurrent infectionPbis
- Restricted joint mobility
Who can take this course?
Students must have taken the one day Obus Deep Tissue Cupping course Click here
Can I learn more?
This course is approved for Continual Professional Development (CPD points) with the following organisations: