Why take this course?
You will learn how to use the various cups to
- Soften tight muscles
- Tone muscles that are over worked and over stretched
- Loosen adhesions
- Myofascial release
- Lift connective tissue
- Bring hydration and blood flow to body tissues
- Draw debris from deep inflammation and injury to the skin surface for elimination
- Drain excess fluid and toxins by opening lymphatic pathways
ACE Massage Cupping™ is result oriented … and the treatment FEELS GREAT!
What will I learn on this course?
You will learn a range of moving and static cupping techniques and cupping massage.
You will learn how to work on the whole body:
- Neck, back and shoulders
- Legs and feet
- Arms and hands
Following the course you will be able to work with clients who present with common complaints such as:
- Muscular tightness and pain
- Plantar fasciitis
- Arthritic Pain
- Recurrent infection
- Restricted joint mobility
Who can take this course?
Students must have taken the one day Obus Deep Tissue Cupping course Click here
Can I learn more?
Lymphatic Drainage massage training will greatly enhance the knowledge taught on this course Click here
This course is approved for Continual Professional Development (CPD points) with the following organisations: