About the course:
Aroma Reflex Massage Therapy has been written and developed by Christine Courtney, Principal OBUS School of Healing Therapies. This is a wonderful treatment to give and receive. It brings together the benefits and knowledge of Aromatherapy, Reflexology and TCM.
During this two and a half day course students will learn:
Assessment technique – this technique shows you how to read the body through the feet to help you select a powerful blend of essential oils to best suit your clients needs.
Aroma-Reflex Massage – you will learn how to work with the reflex points of the feet using pre-blended essentials oils, massage and acupressure
The sequence taught is deeply relaxing and helps bring the body to homeostasis.
The course will cover:
* 21 reflex points of the feet
* Acupressure points and meridians of the feet
* How to find these points
* How to release tension and energy from these points
* A relaxing 45-minute massage of the feet
* Essential oils to aid relaxation
This treatment offers your clients:
* Deep physical relaxation
* Physical relaxation of the internal organ
* A very grounding treatment during times of stress and/or change
Some testimonials from past students
“Wow what a fantastic treatment to give and receive. I had not realised how fantastic the feet were! The combination of the gentle massage of the reflex points with the beautiful aroma of the essential oils is hypnotic. I will be floating home after receiving my foot reflex massage this weekend”. WN