About this course:
Your immune system is designed to protect you from outside invaders. These invaders include germs such as bacteria, viruses, fungi, and chemical toxins. A baby’s immune system is not fully developed when they are born. It gets stronger as the baby gets older by encountering “invaders” and learning how to fight them, it then writes the code to assist future protection.
It is very important when using essential oils on babies and children that we support the developing immune system and not overwhelm it or try to do its job and thus prevent the natural learning that needs to take place.
- Safe blending for infants up to puberty
- Blending for common aliments
- Diffusion for wellness and illness
- Bath time safety
- Vegetable oils for childhood skin conditions such as eczema
- Using aromatherapy to support children emotionally during times of upset or change
Foot reflex-points for babies
Aromatic Relaxation techniques
Who can take this course?
This course is open to qualified Aromatherapists
Can I learn more?
Aromatherapy for healing the skin, in person click here, on line coming soon!
There are no reviews yet.