Our online course is the perfect way for parents to learn how the gentle and holistic methods of aromatherapy can be a joy for babies, toddlers, and of course, the parents too!
The course covers everything you need to know about aromatherapy and how it can benefit babies and toddlers, including:
- How it works
- All necessary safety precautions
- Common conditions and the best recipes to treat them
- Production of aromatherapy blends
Aromatherapy has long been hailed as an effective holistic approach for the treatment of common ailments and for overall well-being. It uses natural plant extracts in a non-invasive and gentle treatment that, when dosed correctly, is a fantastic method of naturally easing the common discomforts, pains, and stresses of early childhood. It is also a wonderful bonding exercise between parent and child.
If you want to learn how to unlock nature’s secrets and how they can benefit both your baby and yourself, then this course is perfect for you.
During the online course Christine Courtney will guide you through the safe and effective use of Aromatherapy for Babies and Children.
You will learn:
- The top 6 essential oils to promote health and wellness
- The top 2 vegetable oils to soothe irritated and sore skin
- The top vegetable butter for baby eczema
Christine will show you how to make and use Aromatherapy blends to:
- Support their immune system to stay healthy during cold and flu season
- Ease the discomfort of “growing” pains
- How to use Aromatherapy for sleepless nights
- Ease skin infections such as chicken pox and hand, foot and mouth
The course is written and presented by Christine Courtney.
“I have been using Aromatherapy in my own life for over 25 years. Everyday I see the power of essential oils to promote wellness and it is my passion to make safe and honest information available all parents”