IFPA Aromatherapy Diploma
Our syllabus includes
- The general therapeutic use of essential oils
- The therapeutic use of essential oils in pregnancy
- The therapeutic use of essential oils for babies and children
- Stress Management and Energy Medicine
- Aroma Foot Reflex massage
- Aromatherapy for Pregnancy and childbirth
- Aromatherapy for Babies and Children
If you would like to:
Upgrade your training to the IFPA standard and avail of the great aromatherapy resource of this organisation, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss what you need to add to your current qualification
If you have been trained over 10 years ago and would like to update your knowledge to include all the great research which is now available to Aromatherapists.
Then contact us to see what we can offer you
Our principal Christine Courtney would be delighted to discuss your individual needs.
This course is approved for Continual Professional Development (CPD points) with the following organisations: