Aromatic Kinesiology Level Three – The Path of Stillness
Pre-requisites: Aromatic Kinesiology One
Topics covered in AK Three
• Deepening the process of narrative and emotional stress release
• The pursuit of stillness to generate internal calm
• Physical and emotional signs of anxiety and depression
• How to use the Essential Oil Reflections during times of stress, anxiety and depression (S.A.D.)
• Defusing despair anchors by activating acupressure release points
• Anxiety reduction strategies
• The influence of grace to move you beyond anxiety and uncertainty
• Mood healthy eating and mood soother strategies
• Comforting a broken heart
• Relief from grief
• Occiput and sacrum release to support adrenal function
• 14 meridian emotions scan charts
• The 6 Healing Flows – sound & movements for balancing meridian energies
• Activation of the neck, sacral reflexes for calm and relaxation
• Breaking the cycle of addictions that inhibit serene living
• How to keep your beautiful heart-light switched on
• The role Essential Oil Reflections play in embracing mindful awareness
• The art of inner leadership
• Daily practices to keep you connected to your spiritual core
• Meditations on stillness and self-love
• Bringing the peace of silence into everyday life
For details on Aromatic-Kinesiology Level ONE click here
About the tutor
Robbi Zeck ND, the creator / founder of Aromatic Kinesiology® and the author of The Blossoming Heart – Aromatherapy for Healing and Transformation.
“Over the last 35 years of working in the health and wellness industry, I have learned that the quality of my own life and business is greatly influenced by my daily rituals or habits. These practices have helped me to confidently align with my true potential, allowing my life to flow with grace and ease. You can learn how to do this too.
I am so looking forward to returning to Dublin and Obus to share my work. The Essential Oil Reflections from The Blossoming Heart are metaphors for positive change and are the focal point of the teachings found in Aromatic Kinesiology seminars.
Think of these beautiful stories as a guide or a map for life, encouraging you to move away you from what you don’t want and move you towards what you do want in your life. Not only will you gain insights about situations in your present life, it can also be helpful to look back at past events, so that thinking and feeling become expanded, allowing an experience to be viewed entirely differently than before.”
This course is approved for Continual Professional Development (CPD points) with the following organisations:
There are no reviews yet.