About the course:
This is a 1-day training course in Chanting. Chanting is an incredibly powerful tools as an aid to aid healing.
Physically they can help you deal with stress, anxiety, pain, inflammation, Chanting is an avenue towards mental and emotional healing.
Chanting can have psychological benefits by lifting your mood, relaxing your body and reviving your spirit. Chanting can help you release emotions. Chanting can help your meditation practice. This course is for those who want to use Chanting as a support for their personal well being. It is also part of a series of modules that lead to a Diploma in Sound Healing.
Why take this course?
- Bring Sound Healing in to your life.
- Use Chanting for self care.
- Reduce stress and anxiety.
- Experience the joy of Chanting.
- Learn different Chants.
- Learn how to use Chanting for healing and grounding.
- Learn how to use Chanting for manifestation and intentional living.
- Use Chanting to support your meditation practice and mindful presence.
- Work towards the Diploma in Sound Healing Course – Course details below*.
What will I learn on this course?
You will learn how to;
- Hum for healing and pain management
- Use your voice for personal healing, meditation and mindful practices.
- Seed Sounds, Bija Mantras
- Different Chants
- How to balance your Chakras using your voice.
Who is the course open to?
The course is open to everyone.
Equipment needed – none!
Please note you do not need to be “a good singer” to attend this course. This course will encourage you to see the beauty of your own voice and you will Sing, Chant and have fun!
Can I learn more?
Yes! You can learn how to play and use lots more instruments in healing such as Drums, Gongs and Tuning Forks
Click here for our
Certificate in Sound Healing
Diploma in Sound healing
Drums and gongs workshop
Tuning Forks workshop
Click here to join us for our monthly sound baths