Why take this course?
- Bring Sound Therapy in to your life.
- Use Chanting for self care.
- Reduce stress and anxiety.
- Experience the joy of Chanting.
- Improve your connection with your breath.
- Learn different Chants.
- Learn how to use Chanting for healing and grounding.
- Learn how to use Chanting for manifestation and intentional living.
- Use Chanting to support your meditation practice and mindful presence.
- Work towards the Diploma in Sound Therapy– Course details below*, It is also part of a series of modules that lead to a Diploma in Sound Therapy.
What will I learn on this course?
You will learn how to;
- Hum for healing and pain management
- Use your voice for personal healing, meditation and mindful practices.
- Seed Sounds, Bija Mantras
- Different Chants
- How to balance your Chakras using your voice.
Who can attend this course?
Our Sound Therapy workshops are open to everyone.
Non therapists attending this course will receive a non-professional certificate only. This certificate can be exchanged, free of charge, for a professional one upon completion of our Diploma in Sound Therapy or an Anatomy and Physiology qualification.
Equipment needed – none!
However you are welcome to bring instruments along if you like! Please note you do not need to be “a good singer” to attend this course. This course will encourage you to see the beauty of your own voice and you will Sing, Chant and have fun! There are no prerequisites for this module for personal enjoyment and self care, everyone is welcome.
Can I learn more?
Yes! You can learn how to play and use lots more instruments in Sound Therapy such as, Singing Bowls, Drums, Gongs and Tuning Forks
Click here to see our full range of Sound Training
This course is approved for Continual Professional Development (CPD points) with the following organisations: