Why take this course?
- Bring Sound Healing in to your life.
- Use Chanting for self care.
- Reduce stress and anxiety.
- Experience the joy of Chanting.
- Improve your connection with your breath.
- Learn different Chants.
- Learn how to use Chanting for healing and grounding.
- Learn how to use Chanting for manifestation and intentional living.
- Use Chanting to support your meditation practice and mindful presence.
- Work towards the Diploma in Sound Healing Course – Course details below*.
What will I learn on this course?
You will learn how to;
- Hum for healing and pain management
- Use your voice for personal healing, meditation and mindful practices.
- Seed Sounds, Bija Mantras
- Different Chants
- How to balance your Chakras using your voice.
Who can attend this course?
Our Sound Therapy workshops are open to everyone, but there are a few situations where help may be needed or caution is advised. They are:
If you have had major surgery in the last 3 months, please contact us to discuss how we can assist you in attending. Sound Therapy can bring up emotions, so if you are going through a very stressful period please be aware of this and prepare in advance by having someone available to you after the course who can help to support you.
Non therapists attending this course will receive a non-professional certificate only. This certificate can be exchanged, free of charge, for a professional one upon completion of a Sound Therapy qualification or an Anatomy and Physiology qualification.
Equipment needed – none!
However you are welcome to bring instruments along if you like! Please note you do not need to be “a good singer” to attend this course. This course will encourage you to see the beauty of your own voice and you will Sing, Chant and have fun! There are no prerequisites for this module for personal enjoyment and self care, everyone is welcome.
Can I learn more?
Yes! You can learn how to play and use lots more instruments in Sound Therapy such as, Singing Bowls, Drums, Gongs and Tuning Forks
Click here to join us for our monthly sound baths
This course is approved for Continual Professional Development (CPD points) with the following organisations: