Why take this course?
Deep Tissue Cupping massage is a stand-alone treatment but can also be added to your existing therapies such as: Holistic Massage – to deepen the effect on muscles. Aromatherapy – to increase the absorption rate of your essential oil and Sports Massage – to assist in working deeper into muscles plus improving joint mobility.
This is a one-day Deep Tissue Cupping Massage course is designed to give you a variety of skills and techniques, ranging from gentle to deep that will
- enhance your work while taking pressure off your hands
- allow quicker release of tension in soft tissue
- allow you to use techniques that produce impressive results in areas such as reduction of muscular pain, increased joint mobility as well as reducing symptoms of stress
- allow deeper access to muscles while feeling much gentler to your client
- allow you to target small or large areas for example, a joint, muscle or muscle group
- expand the range of techniques that you can offer your client therefore expanding your range of clients
What you will learn on the course:
You will learn how to give a massage using Manual Pump cups.
You will learn a variety of techniques such as:
- Moving Cupping
- Massage Cupping
- Spot Cupping
- Stationary Cupping
- Lymph drainage with cups
These techniques will teach you how to use your cups to:
- Release rigid soft tissue
- Drain excess fluid for tissue
- Loosen adhesions
- Lift connective tissue
- Increase blood flow to skin and muscles
- Release tight and sore muscles
Can I learn more?
Yes. ACE Advanced Cupping Massage, Click here , is a 2-day course that trains you to use advanced techniques with manual cups and the ACE machine
Who can attend this course?
This workshop is open to qualified Massage therapists who hold a recognised Massage and Anatomy and Physiology qualification.
What students have said about this course
“This is such a different type of massage. It is so deep for the client but takes no effort from the therapist. I feel great after receiving a cupping massage myself. It was amazing to see the different reactions from the students on the course. I really enjoyed this course”. KS
This course is approved for Continual Professional Development (CPD points) with the following organisations:
There are no reviews yet.