|Weekend Course Dates||Tuesday Classes – All day||Friday Classes – All day|
14th, 15th, 16th October 2022
18th, 19th, 20th November 2022
13th, 14th, 15th January 2023
17th, 18th, 19th February 2023
24th, 25th, 26th March 2023
Written Saturday 15th April 2023
Practical Sunday 16th April 2023
4th, 11th, 18th, 25th April
9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th May
13th, 20th, 27th June
Written Tuesday 11th July 2023
Practical Friday 14th July 2023
4th, 11th, 18th, 25th November 2022
2nd, 9th, 16th December 2022
6th, 13th, 20th, 27th January 2023
10th February 2023
Written Tuesday 28th February 2023
Practical Friday 3rd March 2023
14th October 2022 €450
18th November 2022 €450
13th January 2023 €350
17th February 2023 €140 Exam fees
28th March €450
18th April €450
23rd May €350
Exam Fee 13th June €140
4th November 2022 €450
2nd December 2022 €450
6th January 2023 €350
Exam Fee 13th January 2023 €140
6.30pm to 10.00pm
Saturday & Sunday:
9.30am to 5.30pm
10am to 4pm
10.00am to 4pm
The Course Content
Practical: – all done in person in the classroom
- Full Body massage including the abdomen
- Facial massage including shoulder, neck and scalp
- Pregnancy Massage
- Seated Remedial Neck and Shoulders Massage
The massage techniques taught will include:
* Body analysis
* Vegetable oils
* Consultation techniques
Anatomy and Physiology – all done online.
If you hold a recognised qualification in Anatomy and Physiology you may be exempt from this module. Please contact the office to enquire. This module is a blend of on-line and tutor support in class. On-line learning allows the students to access the information as often as they need to ensure a thorough understanding of the subject. Tutor support in class ensures that all their questions are answered
Business Awareness and Ethics – this is done on line.
- This module covers the practicalities of running a successful professional practice and covers:
- How to promote your practice – getting new clients and retaining existing clients.
- Business – records that must be kept.
- Tax – how to calculate your liability and how to contact the revenue commissioners
- Sales – how to sale products and therapies to new and existing clients
- Hygiene – proper infection control practices for your clinic, equipment and personal
- Insurance and membership to professional organisations – what you need to know
This module is a blend of on-line, and in class support
Examination: – all done in person
Following completion of the course the student will sit the following exams:
- Massage – practical
- Massage – theory
- Business and Ethics
- Anatomy and Physiology
- The course fee covers the cost of the course and all course material and books.
- The exam fee is charged separately
- Students will have to purchase a uniform, towels, massage oil, and a massage table to practice at home.
This course is accredited by ITEC
Anatomy and physiology exemption:
If a student holds an recent qualification in Anatomy and Physiology or Business and Ethics they may be exempt from that part of the course and/or examination. Please contact us to see if you qualify.
Note to students:
You need to allocate about 4 hour per week to complete you case studies and theory studies. To make it an enjoyable experience we recommend you set aside time every week to complete these.
Who Can Attend this Course:
Anyone! This is a fantastic course you will be able to practice massage professionally!