About the course:
This is a 2-day training course in Drum and Gongs
Drum and Gongs are powerful instruments to aids healing. They are a vehicle for reflection, release and change.
Physically they can help you deal with stress and anxiety and are an avenue towards healing.
They can have psychological benefits by lifting your mood, relaxing your body and reviving your spirit.
It can help you release emotions.
This course is for those who want to use Drum and Gongs as a support for their personal well being.
It is also part of a series of modules that lead to a Diploma in Sound Healing.
Why take this course?
- Learn how to play the Drum and Gong for healing.
- Bring Drum and Gongs in to your life.
- Learn how to use the Drum and Gongs for self care.
- Reduce stress and anxiety.
- Experience the joy of sound.
- Use Drum and Gongs to support your meditation practice.
- Learn how to use the Drum and Gongs for family of friends.
- Work towards a Diploma in Sound Healing. Course details below*.
What will I learn on this course?
You will learn
- How to do a personal sound healing session using Drum and Gongs, grounding techniques.
- How to balance the Chakras, how cleanse the energetic field.
- This Course will cover the history and origins of the Drum and Gong.
- Code of conduct. Scope of Practice, Contraindications.
- The course will cover practical exercises in the following; playing Drum and Gongs.
- Students will learn how to use Drum and Gongs in a sound healing session for themselves and another person.
- Experience and Conduct individual sessions with Drum and Gong.
Who is the course open to?
This course is open to any complementary therapist who wants to know more about the use of Drums and Gongs in personal healing
This course forms part of the OBUS Diploma in Sound Healing – find out more here
Equipment needed: If you have a Drum, Gong, rattle, rainstick or shakers bring them all along so you can connect with your instruments. Pen and paper.
Can I learn more?
Yes! You can learn how to play and use lots more instruments in healing such as Tuning Forks and of course, your voice