About this course:
- Revisit the endocrine system
- What it is
- How it works
- Where it is mapped on the feet
- Special attention will be give to the hormones involved in conception
- How and why stress effects conception
- Revisit the reproductive system – Female and Male
- Common problems causing fertility issues
- A brief overview of the tests and treatment options your clients maybe using or considering
- Reflexology during IVF
- Intake form and consultation techniques to help you plan your reflexology treatments
- How infertility affects your clients emotionally and physically
- Homecare points for female and male clients
- The importance of good nutrition during this time.
- Visualisation techniques – getting the mind and emotions involved
The day will be a mixture of theory and practical. There will be lots of time for questions and discussion.
Who Can Attend This Course:
This course is for qualified Reflexologists only.
This course is approved for Continual Professional Development (CPD points) with the following organisations:
There are no reviews yet.