About The Course
This one day workshop is designed to educate the Reflexologist to work with women and men who are trying to conceive and who may or may not be also using IVF.
- Revisit the endocrine system
- What it is
- How it works
- Where it is mapped on the feet
- Special attention will be give to the hormones involved in conception
- How and why stress effects conception
- Revisit the reproductive system – Female and Male
- Common problems causing fertility issues
- A brief overview of the tests and treatment options your clients maybe using or considering
- Reflexology during IVF
- Intake form and consultation techniques to help you plan your reflexology treatments
- How infertility affects your clients emotionally and physically
- Homecare points for female and male clients
- The importance of good nutrition during this time.
- Visualisation techniques – getting the mind and emotions involved
The day will be a mixture of theory and practical.
There will be lots of time for questions and discussion.