|Dates:||Tuesday 22nd September to 19th October|
|Times:||TUESDAY EVENING 6.30pm to 7.30pm|
|Course runs for:||5 weeks|
What people say about our Pilates Classes
- “I no longer have back pain since starting Pilates”
- “I have lost 5cm off my abdomen since starting Pilates”
- “I just feel so much healthier since beginning Pilates”
About the class:
With an emphasis on breath, core conditioning and body awareness Pilates offers safe and highly effective way to strengthen, stretch and tone your body without building bulk or stressing your joints.
Why Build a Strong Core?
- Protect your back from injury
- Walking becomes tiring
- Standing for long periods of time becomes less tiring.
- More energy for life.
Benefits of Pilates:
• Enhances body alignment and posture by improving the tone of key muscles in the body.
• Strengthens the abdominal, back and leg muscles making your body strong and flexible.
• Establishes stability and mobility through the entire body
• Stretches, strengthens and relaxes the body
Pilates classes will leave you:
• Looking toned
• Feeling energized
• Moving with ease
COVID 19 PROCEDURES
When you arrive
Please bring your own mat (and blanket-only for yoga class)
Wear a mask
Enter by the centre doors of the centre.
If there is a class directly before yours ensure correct distancing to allow class to empty before you try to enter the class room
The tutor will take and record your temperature using a no-touch thermal temperature scan. Tutor will confirm your temperature is no higher than 38. It will be recorded it with your phone, on the class sheet and kept for contact tracing.
The tutor will assign a mat to your place your mat over the OBUS mat to ensure correct distancing
Sanitize your hands on arrival
Mask to be worn during the whole class
No props will be used during class
Leave through the centre door. If there is a class directly after yours please ensure correct distancing on leaving[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]