About the course
Parents today are looking for natural ways to keep their children healthy. This course is designed to teach Reflexologists how to teach parents to give regular Reflexology treatments to their children.
Why take this course?
Many clients who have discovered the benefits of regular Reflexology treatment want to give their children the same health advantages. Being able to give Reflexology treatments is very different to knowing how to teach another person to give a Reflexology treatment. This course will give you the skills to help you cross the barrier for therapist to therapist-teacher
What will you learn?
You will be taught how to:
- Teach Reflexology to:
- small groups
- one to one sessions
- How to plan a class
- How to put a course schedule together
- How to set up your room for comfort and teaching ease
- How to promote and advertise your course
- Type of equipment needed
- Benefits of teaching a group
Course notes will include:
Protocols for parents and guardians to:
- Support wellness and good routine
- Ease common childhood conditions
Specially created reflexology foot maps to help you work on the tiny feet
- Map of Reflex Zones
- Baby Reflex foot map
- Young child reflex foot map
- Hand Reflex map