Why take this course?
Lymphatic Reflexology is a gentle yet targeted treatment which will benefit all your clients and expand you practice. Lymphatic Reflexology is excellent for:
- Clients who get recurrent colds, sore throats etc
- Clients suffering with oedema
- Clients who have low energy levels
- Clients preparing to start treatment for cancer or receiving treatment for cancer and post cancer treatments
- Clients with autoimmune illnesses such as Parkinson’s and Multiple Sclerosis
- Clients preparing for surgery and post-surgery
- Clients who do not or cannot take much exercise
What will you learn on this course?
You will be taught:
- A full Lymphatic Drainage Reflexology sequence
- An adapted Lymphatic Drainage Reflexology sequence for people with cancer
- An adapted Lymphatic Drainage Reflexology sequence for fragile and vulnerable clients of all ages
Who can attend the course?
This course is open to qualified Reflexologists who hold a recognized qualification in Anatomy and Physiology and Reflexology
Can I learn more?
People who take this course find the knowledge gained here is enhanced by taking our Reflexology for Cancer Care course click here
This course is approved for Continual Professional Development (CPD points) with the following organisations: