These one-day workshops are open to anyone who has taken Reiki level TWO with any teacher.
Finding your authentic voice through Reiki
During this one-day workshop we will be focusing on developing our spiritual listening skills to open you to communicating with your guides and hearing your intuition
- Developing full body listing – teaching you to listen fully to what is being said, noticing when and why you “tune out”
- Learning to listen with your heart – listening to how the words are said, how they make you feel and how the conversation is affecting both people
- Learning to listen with your spirit – when you can fully listen with your heart it gives space for your spirit to speak to you through your intuition, through your guides and through your Reiki rituals.
Using Reiki to create the life you want
During this one-day workshop we will be working with Reiki to help you create the life you want
- We will explore distant healing journeying methods
- Creative visualisations with Reiki
The day will consist of:
Exploring the Usui Reiki Ryoho practices and meditations to support change we want and recognise change we need.
Why take these courses?
The journey to become a Reiki practitioner or teacher is a journey of continuous growth and development. To be the best practitioner and teacher we can be, we must always be developing and expanding our understanding of the power of Reiki and fully accepting our role and responsibility as a practitioner or teacher.
Spending time with other practitioners, asking questions and expanding ideas are all ways to help you grow as a practitioner. These one-day Reiki Growth workshops are hosted to give a space for practitioners to further their training and deepen their understanding of Reiki