Why take this course?
- Bring Sound Healing in to your life.
- Use Tuning Forks for self care.
- Reduce stress and anxiety.
- Experience the joy of sound.
- Broaden your knowledge in Sound Healing.
- Learn how to use Tuning Forks.
- Learn how to choose a Tuning Fork.
- Use tuning forks to support your meditation practice.
- Learn how to use tuning forks for family of friends.
- Work towards the Diploma in Sound Healing Course – Course details below*.
What will I learn on this course?
- Use tuning forks
- Cleanse a a space,
- Cleanse crystals,
- Balance your Chakras,
- Cleanse the energetic field.
This Course will cover an in-depth knowledge of tuning forks. The course will cover practical exercises in the following; using weighted and unweighted tuning forks, on and off the body. The use of tuning forks for personal sessions and for others.
Students will learn how to use multiple techniques and use multiple sets of tuning forks for different therapy sessions. Experience and Conduct individual sessions with tuning forks.
Who is the course open to?
This course is open to complementary practitioner interested in knowing more about the use of Tuning Forks in personal healing. This Course is part of a series of modules leading to a Diploma in Sound Healing.
Equipment needed: If you own a tuning fork – bring it or them all along! Pen and paper.
Can I learn more?
Yes! You can learn how to play and use lots more instruments in healing such as Drums, Gongs, Tuning Forks and of course your voice
This course is approved for Continual Professional Development (CPD points) with the following organisations: