Why take this course?
- Bring Sound Therapy in to your life.
- Use Tuning Forks for self care.
- Reduce stress and anxiety.
- Experience the joy of sound.
- Broaden your knowledge in Sound Therapy.
- Learn how to use Tuning Forks.
- Learn how to choose a Tuning Fork.
- Use tuning forks to support your meditation practice.
- Learn how to use tuning forks for family of friends.
- Work towards the Diploma in Sound Therapy Course – Course details below*.
What will I learn on this course?
- • Use a variety of weighted and unweighted Tuning Forks
• Cleanse a space,
• Cleanse crystals,
• Balance your Chakras,
• Cleanse the energetic field.
• This Course will cover an in-depth knowledge of tuning forks.
• The course will cover practical exercises in the following; using weighted and unweighted tuning forks, on and off the body. The use of tuning forks for personal sessions and for others.
• Students will learn how to use multiple techniques and use multiple sets of tuning forks for different therapy sessions. Experience and Conduct individual sessions with tuning forks.
• Code of conduct. Scope of Practice, Contraindications.
Who is the course open to?
This course is open to everyone to learn about the use of Tuning Forks for personal healing. Sound Therapy can have psychological benefits by lifting your mood, relaxing your body and reviving your spirit and can help you release emotions.
For qualified Sound Therapists, it will broaden their practice in Sound Therapy and can be an area of specialisation. This Course is part of a series of modules complementing the Diploma in Sound Therapy Course.
If you are already a qualified therapist in another area – you can add tuning fork use to your practice after this course.
Equipment needed: 1 Large towel, 3 pillowcases, plinth cover or single fitted sheet. Pen and paper. If you own any tuning forks – bring them all along!
Can I learn more?
Yes! You can learn how to play and use lots more instruments in Sound Therapy such as Singing bowls, Drums, Gongs and Tuning Forks
Click here to see all our sound courses
This course is approved for Continual Professional Development (CPD points) with the following organisations: