0 of 26 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 26 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
2. Which of the following oils has the highest phenol content?
3. Sudorific means:
4. Vulnerary means:
5. How many isoprene units make up a sesquiterpene?
6. Which vegetable oil would be the most beneficial to use treating allergic dermatitis
7. Which of the following macerated oils is used for treating nerve damage?
8. List three therapeutic actions common to the essential oils of the Compositae family:
9. Which two oils are contra-indicated during pregnancy?
10. Syzigium aromaticum is the Latin name of:
11. Which chemical component would best used to treat a serious bacterial infection?
12. Which chemical component can be neurotoxic in overdose?
13. Lavandula x intermedia ‘Super’ is a hybrid of which of the following?
14. Identify two actions attributed to the chemical component group Ketones:
15. Was Carl Linneaus known for
16. Which essential oil contains the most aldehydes?
17. On average, how many drops of essential oil make 1ml?
18. Which of the following statements is true?
19. Which of the following actions is attributed to esters?
20. Oils rich in some Coumarins need to be used with care because they could be:
21. Which of the following statements is true?
22. Which of the following statements is true?
23. Petitgrain essential oil is obtained from which part of the plant?
24. Boswellia carterii is useful for:
25. The Apiaceae family is more commonly known as:
26. The abbreviation ‘ct’ means: