Aromatherapy has increased in popularity over the last few years as people look to embrace a more holistic approach to healing. Often also described as Essential Oil therapy, Aromatherapy refers to the art and science of using naturally extracted aromatic essences from plants to promote the balance, harmony, and health of body, mind and spirit.
Our Current Aromatherapy Courses
- Book NowAdvanced Clinical Aromatherapy
- Book NowIntroduction to Aromatherapy
- Book NowAromatherapy for Pregnancy and Babies
- Book NowH.E.A.R.T.S Process for Aromatherapists
- Book NowHerbal Medicine for Aromatherapists
- Book NowAromatherapy for Healing Skin Problems
- Book NowAromatherapy Upgrade Course
- Book NowChemistry of Essential Oils
- Book NowDiploma in AROMATHERAPY and Holistic Studies
Here at OBUS we have courses which are suitable for everyone, from complete beginners to experienced Aromatherapists looking to expand their knowledge. You will learn how to work with over 70 essential oils,vegetable oils, infused oils, and aromatic waters. Our advanced clinical aromatherapy introduces the use of aromatherapy capsules, suppositories and pessaries as well as intensive therapeutic dilutions.Our courses are constantly being updated as new research becomes available. This will guarantee you are working with the most up to date information available. This ensures you will be working safely, therapeutically and holistically in areas such as pregnancy, serious illness and general wellness.
Designed and ministered by industry experts, our powerful Aromatherapy courses will help you build the skills and knowledge necessary for following a new stimulating career path as an accredited Aromatherapist.Our comprehensive range of aromatherapy courses offer great opportunity for the professional Aromatherapist.