Developing and promoting your business
Saturday 26th September 2020
Time: 9.30am to 4.30pm
About The Course
This day is designed to help get your practice off the ground, to get more clients and grow into new areas of business.
- What does success mean to YOU!
- Getting new clients and why you are not getting new clients
- Designing promotional leaflets and literature that works!
- Expanding your business
- Promoting yourself
- How to plan a talk or presentation
- Social Media – learn the importance of social media in advertising your business
Following the course students will be able to
Define what success means to them
Develop a plan of action that suits their needs and ambitions
Write an elevator speech which allows them to describe themselves and the work they do in a confident manner.
Develop a clear plan of action to attract new clients and keep existing clients
Know how to promote their business using various tools such as social media tools, email, leaflet drops etc
What students have said about this course
“I am going away inspired and enthusiastic again. I got such great practical ideas on how to get more clients” CG 2010