Diploma in Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology
12th and 25th
8th and 22nd
Exam date: 25th April 2020
plus Exam Fee €125
About The Course
This course consists of 50 class hours and approximately 20 hours home study.
The course layout and teaching methods are “user friendly and inspiring” making it easy for the student to retain the information taught.
Your tutor takes you through each system of the body and teaches you ways in which the knowledge gained can be applied to your work as a complementary therapist.
Students are given questions after each unit and these questions must be completed before returning to the next class.
- Day One Skeletal System and Muscular System
- Day Two Circulatory System, Lymphatic System and Immune System
- Day Three Digestive System and Urinary System
- Day Four Respiratory, Reproductive System and Endocrine System
- Day Five Nervous System, Skin and Special Senses, Cell and Chemistry of Life
Course Times: Saturday and/or Sunday 9.30am to 5.30pm
The course fee covers the cost of the course and all the course books and notes.
The exam fee is paid separately.
Note to students:
To ensure your learning experience is enjoyable we advise that students allocate at least 3 hours a week study time to ensure they can keep up with the class.
ITEC Accredited Anatomy and Physiology Course
Course Dates - see above