About This Course
OBUS First Aid training is run by instructors who are recognized by FECTA and OFAA and is accepted by all major insurance companies for professional insurance.
This course is suitable for Therapists, Parents, Teachers and anyone interested in knowing basic first aid.
Why take this course
Most complementary therapy professional bodies require their members to have a current First Aid qualification. Depending on the professional body you will be required to renew your certificate every 2-3 years.
What will you learn:
- Accident Scene Management
- Burns, scalds
- Circulation, wounds and bleeding
- Fractures, sprains, strains
- Heart Conditions
- Head injury
- Medical emergencies
- Respiration, asphyxia,
This course is approved by:
- RFI – Reiki Federation Ireland
- ATI – Amatsu Therapy Ireland
- IFPA – the International Federation of Professional Aromatherapists
- IMTA – Irish Massage Therapist Association
- NRRI – National Register of Reflexologists – Ireland
- IRI – Irish Reflexologists’ Institute
- ARCHTI – The Association of Registered complementary Health Therapists o Ireland