Massage therapy is a remarkable recovery and relaxation tool. For years people have used massage to help them relax, maintain their wellness and counter the effects of stress. But now more and more people present for massage to help them recover from surgery, or prepare for surgery, or to help relieve pain and aid mobility.
Our Current Massage Courses
- Book NowFoot Reflex Massage
- Book NowACE Massage Cupping Level ONE
- Book NowUpgrade training in Massage and Reflexology
- Book NowMassage for Pregnancy and Babies
- Book NowACE Massage Cupping Level TWO
- Book NowLomi Lomi Massage
- Book NowOn-Site Chair Massage
- Book NowDiploma in Swedish and SPORTS Level 3 Massage
- Book NowIndian Head Massage
- Book NowMassage for Cancer Care
- Book NowDeep Tissue Cupping Massage
- Book NowThai Foot Massage
- Book NowHot and Cold Stone Massage
- Book NowAdvanced Massage Techniques
- Book NowDiploma in HOLISTIC MASSAGE
OBUS Massage courses are designed to build your knowledge skills to ensure you can work with clients who present with a range of conditions. We offer courses that will help you build your skills in the direction you want to take your career. If you want to work in sports massage, deep therapeutic massage, gentle holistic massage and if you want to specialise in oncology massage, lymphatic drainage massage, pregnancy massage OBUS has the course for you.
If you are looking to increase your knowledge of the human body and learn how to help it heal by applying pressure and manipulating muscles, these courses are for you. Perfect for people with previous experience looking to add new skills to their repertoire; for aspiring professional massage therapists or even for those who are simply interested in using this great therapy as a complementary healing method to help family and friends.Take your Massage Knowledge to a new level!