About this course
This is a one-day cupping course.
Deep Tissue Cupping Massage is a wonderful way to work deeply into the body. You will learn how to work with manual pump cups to stimulate blood flow, release muscle tension and adhesions, support the immune system and ease symptoms of stress.
Deep Tissue Cupping massage is a stand-alone treatment but can also be added to your existing therapies such as:
- Holistic massage to deepen the effect on muscles
- Aromatherapy to increase the absorption rate of your essential oil
- Sports massage to assist in working deeper into muscles plus improving joint mobility
Why take this course?
This Deep Tissue Cupping Massage course is designed to give you a variety of skills and techniques, ranging from gentle to deep that will
- enhance your work while taking pressure off your hands
- allow quicker release of tension in soft tissue
- allow you to use techniques that produce impressive results in areas such as reduction of muscular pain, increased joint mobility as well as reducing symptoms of stress
- allow deeper access to muscles while feeling much gentler to your client
- allow you to target small or large areas for example, a joint, muscle or muscle group
- expand the range of techniques that you can offer your client therefore expanding your range of clients
What you will learn on the course:
Using manual pump cups, you will learn to massage using the cups as an extension of your hands as well as instead of your hands.
The techniques taught are:
- Moving Cupping
- Massage Cupping
- Spot Cupping
- Stationary Cupping
How the cups work:
Through suction and negative pressure Cupping Massage will:
- Releases rigid soft tissue
- Drains excess fluid and toxins
- Loosens adhesions
- Lifts connective tissue
- Increases blood flow to skin and muscles
- Release tight and sore muscles
Can I learn more?
Yes. ACE level One and ACE Level Two Cupping Massage
ACE Level one Click here is a 3-day course that trains you to work with:
- Manual Silicon cups,
- Magnetic Cups,
- Manual pump cups,
- ACE cupping machine.
ACE Level Two Click here is a 2.5 day course
Once proficient with the cups you will want to know more! ACE Level Two expands your knowledge and applications.
Who can attend this course?
This workshop is open to qualified Massage therapists who hold a recognized Massage and Anatomy and Physiology qualification.
What students have said about this course
“This is such a different type of massage. It is so deep for the client but takes no effort from the therapist. I feel great after receiving a cupping massage myself. It was amazing to see the different reactions from the students on the course. I really enjoyed this course”.