Reflexology is quickly becoming one of the more in demand non-invasive complementary therapies for relieving tension and promoting wellness. It is a holistic therapy that works points on the foot, hand, face, and ears. These points represent the reflexes of the organs of the body. The stimulation of these reflex points has proven therapeutic effects with excellent results, either as a sole therapy or as a supporting method of other therapies.
OBUS Reflexology Training Courses
- Book NowMaternity Reflexology
- Book NowFertility Reflexology
- Book NowLymphatic Reflexology
- Book NowReflexology in Cancer Care
- Book NowFacial Rejuvenating Reflexology
- Book NowAdvanced Facial Rejuvenating Reflexology
- Book NowReflexology for Babies and Children
- Book NowInstructor training in Reflexology for Babies and Children
- Book NowHand Reflexology
- Book NowReflexology through the Meridians
- Book NowAuricular Reflexology
Our professional development courses are designed to help the Reflexologist expand their knowledge and enable them to work in specialised areas of expertise such as Oncology, Pregnancy and more. Each of our post graduate training courses adds a new dimension to your knowledge and your treatments.
Our wide selection of intuitive Reflexology courses offers the entire spectrum of Reflexology treatments helping you to enhance your abilities and to expand your complementary health skill set.