Next date to be confirmed
Times: 9.30 am to 5.30 pm
About This Course
During this workshop you will learn how to give a full lymphatic drainage sequence through the reflexes of the feet. The Lymphatic System is a major part of our Immune System, it eliminates waste and toxins. It also improves metabolism and boosts our overall sense of Wellbeing.
Why take this course?
Lymphatic Reflexology is a gentle yet targeted treatment which will benefit all your clients and expand you practice. Lymphatic Reflexology is excellent for:
- Clients who get recurrent colds, sore throats etc
- Clients suffering with oedema
- Clients who have low energy levels
- Clients preparing to start treatment for cancer or receiving treatment for cancer and post cancer treatments
- Clients with autoimmune illnesses such as Parkinson’s and Multiple Sclerosis
- Clients preparing for surgery and post-surgery
- Clients who do not or cannot take much exercise
What will you learn on this course?
You will be taught:
- A full Lymphatic Drainage Reflexology sequence
- An adapted Lymphatic Drainage Reflexology sequence for people with cancer
- An adapted Lymphatic Drainage Reflexology sequence for fragile and vulnerable clients of all ages
Who can attend the course?
This course is open to qualified Reflexologists who hold a recognized qualification in Anatomy and Physiology and Reflexology