|Dates:||Sunday 08 September 2019 - Sunday 08 September 2019|
|Times:||9.30am to 5.30pm|
This course is written and taught by Denise Hanlon.
Denise is one of OBUS Schools most experienced tutor and has been a practitioner for almost 20 years.
This one-day workshop is designed for OBUS trained Baby Reflexology therapists.
About the course
Students will be taught how to:
- Teach small groups and one to one sessions
- How to promote and advertise your course
- Type of equipment needed
- How to set up your room for comfort and teaching ease
- Benefits of teaching a group
Students will receive
Handouts needed for parents and guardians
Simple techniques for parents to use to help support and ease childhood conditions
Specially created reflexology foot maps to help you work on the tiny feet.
- Map of Reflex Zones
- Normal Reflex foot map
- Baby Reflex foot map
- Young child reflex foot map
- Hand Reflex map