|Dates:||Saturday 01 February 2020 - Sunday 02 February 2020|
|Times:||9.30am to 5.00pm|
About this course
Ayurveda means the science of life.
It is the oldest, most complete health care system in the world. It does not conflict with any health care system, modality or philosophy. It enhances your understanding of health.
On this two-day workshop we will explore the fundamentals of Ayurveda and teach you how to apply this ancient science to your clinical practice.
The focus of this course:
- Ayurvedic diagnostic techniques,
- Dosha analysis,
- Case taking
- Useful Ayurvedic herbs and formulations.
- What is good digestion
- Ayurvedic detoxifying treatments
The Course Content
- Introduction to the basic principles of Ayurveda – including origins and philosophy
- Understanding the 5 elements,
- Understanding the 3 Doshas – their qualities and attributes
- How distinguish and identify each Dosha and how it manifests in people, seasons, etc
- Insights into the various diagnostic tools of Ayurveda
- Learn about Ayurvedic nutrition and the therapeutic benefits of common foods, spices and herbs
- Learn about the Ayurvedic detoxification methods
- An introduction to the importance of mental wellbeing from an Ayurvedic perspective
- You will be taught the benefits and uses of famous Ayurvedic herbs and formula
- You will be taught case-taking from an Ayurvedic perspective.
Who can attend this couse?
Qualified Alternative health care practitioners such as:
Massage therapists, Reflexologists, Aromatherapists Herbalists, Naturopaths, Nutritionists, Homeopaths, Counsellors, Yoga teachers
Unfortunately, this course is not open to members of the public as the course will move at a faster pace and is directed at enhancing practitioner skills.