|Dates:||Sunday 23 June 2019 - Sunday 23 June 2019|
|Times:||9.30am to 4.00pm|
What is Sound Therapy
Sound therapy is a vibrational healing similar to Reiki but instead of using the hands to transmit the energy the bowls are sung and the sound transmits the healing energy.
Sound helps to bring the person into a trance state of consciousness, which is conducive to healing.
When the human cells receive a sound wave it will resonate with that sound, if it is a healing sound, the cells will vibrate at that frequency after the sound has finished thus helping the body to heal and balance.
The power of vibration
Royal Rife a researcher in California began his research for the cure of cancer in the 1920’s. One of his important discoveries was that each organism has its own resonant frequency.
Using live bacteria cultures he would turn on a frequency device and produce an electromagnetic field tuned to the bacteria. Within moments of turning on the field and hitting the correct frequency all the bacterial would stop moving and die.
He found he could cure people of infectious diseases.
By using the principle of vibratory resonance, Rife could destroy bacteria or viruses as easily as shattering a wine glass by producing its resonant note.
During this Introduction to Sound Therapy workshop you will learn
- A deeper understanding of how sound works
- The history and uses of Tibetan singing bowls
- How to use singing bowls
- Adding the use of singing bowls to other therapies
- How to buy a singing bowl that resonates with you
- What are singing bowls made and what are “notes”
- How to care for our singing bowls.
- How to use the singing bowls for relaxation
- Day finishes with a beautiful healing sound bath