About the course
This Ace Massage Cupping Level Two course will build on the foundation taught in ACE Level One. It focuses on in-depth learning of the techniques, movements, applications, safety and assessment. This workshop will help you design and implement a treatment protocols for you client’s condition.
Why take this course
Because of the great results possible with the ACE Cupping Massage correct and in-depth assessment of the client’s condition is vital if you are to take your work to a whole other level.
This course will cover assessment techniques, using specific evaluation criteria, which is designed to help you gain the broad in-depth information to develop a treatment strategies for acute and chronic conditions.
What will you learn?
The weekend will be spent:
Evaluating and assessing conditions such as:
- Multiple sclerosis
- Abdominal congestion and IBS, including diaphragmatic release
- Pre-surgery preparation and post-surgery recovery
- Working with clients who have had hip or knee replacements
Using all the cups in different combinations for:
- Scar tissue
- Fascia restrictions and adhesions
- Injuries – Acute and Chronic
- Lymphatic Congestion
- Lowered immune system manifesting in recurrent illnesses
This workshop is designed to help you become a “thinking therapist” who has the assessment and observational skills to use all of the cups to:
- Effectively address almost any condition
- Easily help clients of all ages
- Build your practice based on dramatic results
Get the most out of the course and your cups:
If you have been using the cups and have specific issues you would like help with or different applications you want training on, please email these questions to us prior to the course so the tutor can ensure they are covered