NEW - Natural Perfume Making Workshop
Sunday 15 September 2019 – Sunday 15 September 2019
Times: 10.00am to 4.30pm
Natural Perfume Making Workshop
Have you ever wanted to design you own natural fragrance? Join us for this wonderful natural perfume making workshop where you get to design your signature scent.
On this workshop you work with natural ingredients to craft your own bespoke perfume without any synthetics involved.
What to expect
This workshop follows a smooth structure in a relaxed environment with one goal – to lead you to craft a fragrance that is truly unique to you.
You will create and perfect your own fragrance with expert guidance from our perfumer.
We will explore, in detail, a selection of 40 natural perfumery ingredients and you will be free to browse over 100 naturals from our lab to achieve your perfect blend.
Along the way, you’ll find your ‘nose’.
What will you learn?
- A strong understanding of fragrance composition.
- The basics of perfume making techniques and formulation
- What you like and you dislike in aromas
- An enriched descriptive vocabulary for your sense of smell.
- Knowledge to analyse and describe a selection of 42 individual perfumery raw materials spanning a full range of olfactory territories
What you get
- A scent profile that accurately represents you
- 100% natural perfume (ingredients & oil-based carrier)
- Your own signature scent with in a personalized 50 ml bottle
- A scent book with info learned during the session
- Your fragrance formula so you can re-work it or re-order it
Who can attend
Anyone interested in the wonderful world of scent
Who is teaching it
We are Bara and Peter!
After teasing each other’s noses for 5 years, we decided to swap Prague for Barcelona to open Moss Olfactory Lab, a place where our love of scents, nature and people magically blend together.
We are both happily trained ‘noses’ from Grasse, the perfume capital of the world.
Our way of creating perfumes is a highly intuitive process which leads to creating a perfume for each personality and their needs at that actual moment.
For us the creation of perfume is a very calming craft – we call it slow perfume – which awakens your sense of smell and therefore brings your attention back to yourself.