About The Course
Christine Courtney teaches Lymphatic Drainage Massage to therapists around the world and is sought after for her original method of “following the impediment to flow” and her unique teaching methods.
Christine has taken her knowledge of Massage, Reflexology, the Lymphatic System, and Lymphatic Drainage Massage and created this wonderful Lymphatic Drainage through Reflexology course.
The sequence taught is designed to stimulate the body’s lymphatic system which is a major part of our Immune System plus eliminates waste and toxins. It also improves metabolism and boosts our overall sense of Wellbeing.
- The anatomy of the lymphatic system
- Location of nodes – on the body and the feet
- Drainage patterns – on the body and the feet
- Indications for Lymphatic Drainage Reflexology
Upon completion of the course
The student will know how to perform:
- A full Lymphatic Drainage Reflexology sequence
- An adapted Lymphatic Drainage Reflexology sequence for people with cancer
- An adapted Lymphatic Drainage Reflexology sequence for fragile and vulnerable clients of all ages
Lymphatic Drainage through Reflexology is excellent for
- Clients who get recurrent colds, sore throats etc
- Clients suffering with oedema
- Clients who have low energy levels
- Clients preparing to start treatment for cancer, receiving treatment for
- Cancer and post cancer treatments
- Clients with autoimmune illnesses such as Parkinson’s and Multiple Sclerosis
- Clients preparing for surgery and post surgery
Clients who do not or cannot take much exercise