About the course
About On-Site Chair Massage:Chair massage is performed on a client in a seated position. The client remains fully clothed. We use an “on-site chair” which is specifically designed to support the head, neck and back.
Benefits of chair massage:
- Reduces the effects of stress in the body
- Reduces Muscle Tension
- Reduce Tension Headaches
- Increases Circulation
- Boosts energy levels
- Increases alertness
- The client can enjoy the benefits of a hour massage in just 15 minutes
- Chair massage offers lasting results in a short time.
- This massage can be offered as an introduction to massage for new clients
- Excellent when the clients has only 30 minutes
- Corporate massage
- Pre-event massage to warm up muscles before use
- Health Shows
- During the course you will learn over 20 techniques.
- These techniques can be incorporated into a 10, 15, or 30 minute chair massage.
- The sequences taught are a blend of acupressure with deep tissue massage using forearms and fingers.
- The workshop covers foundational material such as chair setup, body mechanics, how to adapt your sequence, and marketing.
Who can attend this course
Who can attend the course:
This course is open to qualified massage therapists who hold a recognized qualification in Anatomy and Physiology and massage.
Anatomy and Physiology course Click here
What students say about this course
This modality is going to be a big addition to my practice. The sequences taught are effective and very deep.
Our tutor was great, making sure all students understand the new information taught. RO’C