|Dates:||Wednesday 20 February 2019 - Wednesday 20 February 2019|
|Times:||9.30am to 4.30pm|
Who can attend this course:
This stone therapy for hands and feet workshop is open to Massage therapists and Reflexologists
Benefits of Stone Therapy
- The heat of the stones on the body is, warming, moving and activating to the Qi, which assists in balancing the energy circulating through the meridians and the organs.
- The heat and the weight of the stones have a very grounding effect on the client.
- Stone therapy is an excellent de-toxing treatment aiding the body to release toxins, which build up due to stressful living.
- Increased metabolism – increased circulation means organs and systems can function more effectively, therefore the rate at which the body processes food, toxins and energy is also improved.
The effect of Stone Therapy
- To activate stagnant Qi
- To balance excessive Qi.
- To relax the client mentally, physically and energetically.
- To relax tension held in the clients body tissues and organs and thus to aid circulation of Qi to the being.
During this workshop you will learn:
* Why stone therapy is so effective in cleansing the body
* Stone placement to achieve the most effective treatment
* Stone foot and hand massage focusing on relaxing the muscles and activating the meridians.
All equipment for the training will be supplied.
To get started in your clinic you will need to purchase stones, a heater and a thermometer.
This can be purchased from as little as €75.00. Recommendations of what to buy and where to buy, will be given on the day